Eurocode 3 - Stålkonstruktioner - Del 1-3: Generelle regler - Supplerende regler for koldformede elementer og beklædning af tyndplade
(1) EN 1993-1-3 gives design requirements for cold-formed thin gauge members and sheeting. It applies to cold-formed steel products made from coated or uncoated thin gauge hot or cold rolled sheet or strip, that have been cold-formed by such processes as cold-rolled forming or press-braking. It may also be used for the design of profiled steel sheeting for composite steel and concrete slabs at the construction stage, see EN 1994. The execution of steel structures made of cold-formed thin gauge members and sheeting is covered in EN 1090.
NOTE: The rules in this part complement the rules in other parts of EN 1993-1.
(2) Methods are also given for stressed-skin design using steel sheeting as a structural diaphragm.
(3) This part does not apply to cold-formed circular and rectangular structural hollow sections supplied to EN 10219, for which reference should be made to EN 1993-1-1 and EN 1993-1-8.
(4) EN 1993-1-3 gives methods for design by calculation and for design assisted by testing. The methods for design by calculation apply only within stated ranges of material properties and geometrical proportions for which sufficient experience and test evidence is available. These limitations do not apply to design assisted by testing.
(5) EN 1993-1-3 does not cover load arrangement for testing for loads during execution and maintenance.
(6) The calculation rules given in this standard are only valid if the tolerances of the cold formed members comply with EN 1090-2
Foreligger p.t. kun på engelsk
Erstatter følgende Standarder: